Who Give's a Scrap!

This is my little space in the world to sit back and enjoy life and scrapbooking. I will showcase my LO's photos, life and so much more. Sit back and enjoy and as you read and comment you become one of my "Blog Reading Diva's!"





New Layout

Just completed this Layout. I did this as an example for the final Scraptathalon challenge for the safe. The LO challenge was to create a LO using another LO as your inspiration. I used the LO on the cover of this months CK. I really like the clean and simple lines of it all. I just added my own spin to it by changing it up to match what I wanted to do. I used the new Scenic Route paper line Cape Cod for the papers. This is also a new one for me as I really played with color on this one. I used colors together I never would have used before. It was alot of fun.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Toya said...

looks good Amy, love those papers    



At 5:39 AM, Blogger denean said...

Great layout Amy!!    



» Post a Comment