Who Give's a Scrap!

This is my little space in the world to sit back and enjoy life and scrapbooking. I will showcase my LO's photos, life and so much more. Sit back and enjoy and as you read and comment you become one of my "Blog Reading Diva's!"





Some photos

Sorry I have been gone. Been busy and also have been dealing with some bad news I recieved the other day. But I wanted to share these photos of the kids. The first one is Caden kicking the ball for a goal and the second is Devan riding her dirt bike. I hope you all enjoy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 3:40 AM, Blogger Toya said...

these are some cool action photos    



At 7:31 PM, Blogger Terry said...

Great pics! Miss ya!    



At 6:03 AM, Blogger denean said...

Great shots Amy!    



» Post a Comment