Who Give's a Scrap!

This is my little space in the world to sit back and enjoy life and scrapbooking. I will showcase my LO's photos, life and so much more. Sit back and enjoy and as you read and comment you become one of my "Blog Reading Diva's!"





PUPPIES

Well Tanna had her puppies on Friday night. I was about seven days too early in my estimation so of course I was not prepared. Especially coming home from dinner to one already born. Anyhow she had ten total. Four black females, two yellow females, one yellow male and two white males (who are the total replica's of Dakota). Her birth went great. All puppies were born alive and in a timely manner. Then the second night we lost the smallest black female and on the fourth night we lost another black female. But the others are all thriving well. They are the cutest electric gate ever. I have a goal in mind that when all are sold I want to purchase an electric gate, LOL. It also helps keep me from getting overly attached. I am including a photo of the puppies (all of them) at a day old and a photo I took today which was five days old. Hope you all enjoy!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8:55 AM, Blogger denean said...

Congrats!! They are just too sweet!    



At 7:07 PM, Blogger Lita said...

puppies, don't you just want to love every single one of them!! So adorable! Congrats on your new litter.    



At 5:57 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Awe, Can I have 1 of each?    



At 10:08 AM, Blogger Jaci Clark said...

AWWW! They are too cute!    



» Post a Comment